The public hearing which started at about 12:30pm had in attendance over 40 professionals and some stakeholders in the public sector amongst whom are:
- Mr. Chris Abode (PS) ministry of physical planning and Urban development.
- Ikponbhonsa uwagbai. Chairman Nigeria institute of architect.
- Prof. Osebhontai. A member Nigeria institute of town planning.
- Engr. Igwagbor o. George. Min. Of Environment and Sustainability.
- Builder. (Barr.) Ehikioya Angbe. Nig. Institute of builders.
And many other professionals from related bodies.
Honorables present at the public hearing where:
- Hon Marcus Onobun. Chairman house standing committee on infrastructure.
- Hon. Emma Okodowa
- Hon Roland o. Asoro and
- Hon. Ephraim Aluebhosele.
After much deliberations, the chairman of the committee refer the matter to a later date for a second public hearing to allow members of the professional body have an indebt analysis on the bill and make relevant suggestions and contributions. Stressing that anything worth doing is worth doing well.