The speaker of Edo State House of Assembly has described the Chairman of Egor Local government council, Hon Eghe Ogbemudia as a product that needs no introduction in the market place. The speaker made these remarks during the presentation of the chairman’s score card tagged ” My Stewardship”.
The ceremony which have the Deputy Governor of Edo State, the Speaker of Edo State House of Assembly, the state chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, The chairman PDP South South and a host of other dignitaries in attendance, was organized to show the numerous projects that the Local government council have executed under the leadership of Hon. Eghe Ogbemudia amongst which are:
- Construction of ICT & Revenue house in Egor LGS
- Construction of Perimeter fence, ultra-modern toilet, security post at Uwelu vegetable market.
- Landscaping/interlocking tiles in Uwelu vegetable market parking lot.
- Evacuation of Refuse at Uwelu vegetable Market.
- Construction of ultra-modern toilet and fence at Evbuotubu Market
- Construction of security house, toilet/bathroom at ukpera PHC
- Construction of Perimeter fence at Ukpera
- Refurbishing of Evbuotubu Police Patrol Van.
- Purchase of plastic Chairs and fans for Hon. Uyi Amegor Conference hall.
- Grading of Earth roads in Egor Local government Area.
- Egor Lollipop Scheme, Traffic control for the Safety of School children.
- Egor Local government creche
- Provision of customized exercise books for primary school pupils in Egor LGS.
- Construction of cottage hospital at Egor LGA
- Purchase of power bike for revenue monitoring
- Renovation of skill acquisition center at Evbareke
- Construction of Perimeter fence at Edaiken market
- Rehabilitation and palliative works in selected roads.
- Construction of parking lots at Edaiken market.
- Purchase of Corolla for HOD revenue, Vice Chairman and Toyota sienna for leader, legislative arm, Egor LGC.
- Reconstruction and refurbishing of 4 class rooms block with head masters office at Uwelu junior secondary School.
- Construction of Perimeter fence and security post at Oba Ewuare II primary School, Evbareke.
- Construction of Cenotaph in the local government.
- Refurbishing of Mass Transit Coaster Bus. The speaker in his congratulatory speech, said ” the chairman has proven to be a woman of great content and character to the people of Egor and the leaders of the party. He therefore congratulate the people of Egor for having such a wonderful Chairman.
Also in their separate remarks, the state Chairman of the PDP Rt. Hon Tony Aziegbemi and the deputy governor of the state Rt. Hon. Philip Shaibu crested the Chairman as MRS PROJECT. Commending her for her tireless efforts in bringing the dividends of democracy to the people of Egor.